Prince Save-N-Gold Flexi TEN Advance Purchase plan is a tailor-made plan specially introduced to suit your requirements. Convert your dreams into reality without exhausting your hard earned money. Just spare a fixed sum every month and save the same for your future generation to buy jewellery from one of South India's most trustworthy brand "PRINCE JEWELLERY". Presently gold has a vital role in our daily scheme of things. It is very difficult to buy them in one shot. Hence with our Prince Save-N-Gold Flexi TEN Advance Gold Purchase Plan, you can acquire it without any hassle, on maturity of the scheme with your savings.
Select an amount of your choice as monthly advance payment. You may choose from as low as Rs. 1000 onwards.
Pay equal monthly installments for 10 months and after the advance payment of the last month buy jewellery of your choice, with 50% Off on wastage value addiction (VA) charges except (special jewellery like diamond, platinum, uncut diamonds, ruby & emerald, Ancient Secret, silver articles, silver jewellery, designer, Exclusive and other special items not included in the list)*.
Please get the passbook updated without fail, for every advance payment you make.
1. The monthly advance against purchase of jewellery must be uniform and paid continuously (for 10 months; with a minimum of Rs. 1000/-, the advance payments cannot be extended beyond 10th month and is not transferable under any circumstance.
2. On completion of 10 months from the date of enrolment the customer will be eligible to purchase the chosen jewellery 50% wastage (VA) under Prince Save-n-Gold Plan. Customers can choose any jewellery including Gold coin except (special jewellery like diamond, platinum, uncut diamonds, ruby & emerald, Ancient Secret, silver articles, silver jewellery, designer, Exclusive and other special items not included in the list)* limited to the accumulated value or the accumulated Gold weight.
3. This advance against purchase of jewellery is unique and cannot be clubbed with any other existing schemes/offers.
4. The monthly advance against purchase of jewellery must be paid by the 10th of every month and monthly advance against purchase of jewellery can neither be paid in advance nor carried over, the advance amounts paid will not be eligible for any interest.
5. Customers will have to bring the advance receipt book every month while paying the advance amount, and should be surrendered at the time of purchase of jewellery.
6. In case of change in address, loss of advance receipt book, the customer should inform the company immediately and apply for new advance receipt book with KYC details.
7. The customer may appoint a nominee on submission of KYC details for both self and the nominee. Minors will not be eligible to enrol.
8. Not more than one advance payment can be made in a month and also the plan cannot be extended beyond the stipulated period.
9. The advance against purchase of jewellery can be paid and jewellery can be purchased at any one Prince Jewellery showroom.
10. Advance against purchase of jewellery can be made in cash, Credit / debit cards, NEFT, UPI, local cheques favouring the company, bank charges will be borne by the customers (in case of cheque dishonour). The payment can be made at any Prince Jewellery showrooms (Except Thiruvananthapuram) or online at www.princejewellery.com. Your receipt for having paid the advance money will be advised to you by SMS or Email.
11. After purchase of jewellery on maturity, if any balance is left over it will not be refunded by cash. It can only be adjusted on additional purchase of Gold coin.
12. Customers who choose to withdraw within 7 months of enrolment will have to pay the full wastage (VA) value of the jewellery purchased. However if the customer withdraws during 8th, 9th month of enrolment, he or she will be entitled to 30% wavier on the wastage (VA) value of the jewellery purchased).
13. The customers will be eligible for 50% Wastage (VA) on purchase only after he or she has paid all the advance payments promptly. The customer will not be able to continue the plan in the event of default in the monthly advance payments. Hence it is mandatory that the customer pay the advance payments promptly every month without fail.
14. The total advance amount paid will be refunded to the customer without any privilege, if he or she does not purchase jewellery within 30 days on Completion of the 10th month (330 days).
15. Making Charges will be charged according to the type of jewellery purchased, and Wastage (VA) will be charged for special jewellery as mentioned above (Ref. Term No. 2).
16. When the customer purchases jewellery in excess of accumulated amount or in excess of accumulated Gold weight, the wastage (VA) as applicable will be borne by the customer for the excess amount / weight.
17. GST & any other Government levies at the time of delivery will be borne by the customer.
18. The customer's signature will be verified at the time of redemption of the plan.
19. Company has its sole discretion can alter, amend, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions from time to time.
20. Prince Gold and Diamonds India Private Limited reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part of whole of the privileges of the scheme without prior notice. Prince Gold and Diamond India Private Limited is the sponsor of the scheme and reserve the right to suspend the scheme at any time. In such event, the member may purchase any item at the store equal to the value of money accumulated in the account as on that day.
21. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Chennai.